zaterdag 10 april 2010

One string at a time



These strings were looking quite lonely and strange, just hanging and lying around. They were starting to annoy me...allot... Maybe because I have been working on them for a good few weeks and decided before going to sleep (always before I go to sleep I take some radical decisions, not a good time I can tell you) that they looked like a high design floorcloth gone wrong. I took them apart one hundred times and put them back together as many times...

After this depressing experience I got some very good news (as usual when I am at my lowest and want to throw everything out. Stuck!) because Sandder was going to do some photography for his own with no one other then Assa Ariyoshi! and she wanted to wear some of my new stuff (that was just in pieces all over the place). So after some hours of work I did finish my new obsession and they looked great on her! see for yourself...

Assa is not only a model but also a very talented artist so do check out her website www.assaariyoshi.com !


Part 1 "No Strings Attached" Collection:











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten