woensdag 1 juni 2011

Club 75 Docksides

Yes, we can welcome these little baby's into this world, the "Club 75" Docksides from Cool Cats. I do like the first collabo with Sebago a tiny bit more, maybe because of the color combinations, and the relaxed and comfy feeling, but I won't call these the ugly sister (or brother), because they do rock. The unknowing among us must think: 'Club who?!'... "Club 75"! A Parisian group.. Still nothing? Come on! Then I'll just do some namedropping, Busy P, Cassius, DJ Mehdi, Justice, and all from the well known record label Ed Banger. And how they rocked the stage at Coachella last year! (No! I wasn't there... I just Youtube allot)

But I'm wandering off, the "Club 75" Docksides come in white Nubuck on the outside and red and blue detailing on the eyelets and, let's not forget, the insoles. Limited Edition (only 300 pairs) and can only be purchased trough Colette and Cool Cats. So stop reading and buy yours now.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten