dinsdag 7 juni 2011

Hermes Loves Verdi's Vans

This is going to be a short story, I think the shoes say enough...

Robert Verdi was cleaning his house, and found his Hermès scarves and beat up Vans, ready to trow them out. But then his little light bulb lit up! Why not mix these scarfs with the Vans. And so he packed up his loot and started the journey to the lovely people of Vans.
They liked the idea as much as I do, and got them screen printed. All prints are presented on the Vans slip on models.

I couldn't find anything about where, when and how you can get these babies, but mark my words.... I am gonna get these, one way or the other!







P.S. I'll get back to you on the where, when and how (but I secretly think there just not for us 'weird' people)...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten