woensdag 25 mei 2011

Cut Up Complete Technique

Everything that has anything to do with sowing is something I am going to want! So no wonder I am on the verge of purchasing these tiny scissors from Complete Technique!

My Friend Eva a.ka. Madame Papillon is a trendsetter at heart, and I love the scissor she always wears around her neck! So I think we can say this idea is not exactly 'new', but too cute not to blog about.



So checkerdiecheck the website and find more mini versions of different custom made objects like stereo boxes, headphones, 45 adapters, head shells and walk mans worn by various artists, shall I say: Common, Quest love, Black Thought, Mos Def, Swiss Beats etc. Strange though.. I haven't seen them wearing these scissors. Not so up to date are we??!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten