maandag 23 mei 2011

We Are Handsome!!

We Are Handsome made my day. This makes me want to wear swimwear, and as all of my friends know, I do not like swimwear!

The new collection, The Memoirs, of this young Australian brand (only started in 2009 by Indhra Chagoury and Jeremy Jules Somers) is one for the imaginative. The dreamy and wild prints are one of a kind. The wolves, air balloons, beaches, horses and winter resort landscapes are shown in bright and easy going colours with a touch of magic. Finally a brand who likes to play with prints (because come on! We really never see prints like these), and gave them all special names (more love), The Bather, The Dreamer, The Protector, The Knight and The Destination. I'll just consider myself a Protector and a Dreamer ;-)...

P.S. All the prints are also used for the winter collection. Yes!










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten