maandag 16 mei 2011

NYC Work Trip

Sorry! I have been neglecting my blog! So, from now on I will be punctual as usual, and wright and wright till my fingertips get blue (or red, I think...)

So in the meantime I have been quite busy, two weeks ago I went to New York for 4 days. I am sorry to say that this wasn't for pleasure, but for work... And with work I mean... SHOPPING! Yes, every girls dream! I maxed out the company credit card, buying jewelry and vintage inspiration accessories. Much fun I must say, but also (and I am still not complaining) very tiring! But the inspiration I took back with me is priceless...

Pixie Market, Cutie Pie, Anthropology, Free People, Patricia Field... Pfff I have raided them all! Shopping in Brooklyn and Manhattan is my newest hobby (what a shame that it is one of my most expensive hobbies) And I did have some time to shop for myself (Uhm, I made time ^_^)... A little recap of NYC below...

P.S. Jake and Karen, thank you for letting me crash at your lovely homes ;-)...



Some soup with Naomi and Jake


Williams Burg, sleepover at Karen


Williams Burg


Cab Hunting


Girls night out in Manhattan


Sunday Brunch West Side


One of the three pairs of shoes who followed me home


I love Soda floats!


Halloween, but for girls!


Diner Style


Pizza break with the girls from the NYC office


Had to buy these Karen said.. Or I couldn't go out with her on Saturday! No complaints here...


Pineapple Juice


Philly Cheese Steak (Much Love!)


Hour ride to Jake


Sidewalk Art


NYC office


NYC Office


This Oreo cake is... No words... To... GREAT!


Karen looks so happy.. Must be the cake...


I laughed and I laughed...


Broadway


Bagels, I like!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten