woensdag 23 februari 2011

Camilla Loves Dresses

Camilla Franks from Australia makes me happy! She makes me smile, and feel warm from the inside out!

Camilla creates beautiful play suits, reversible coats, camisoles, maxi dresses, drawstring dresses, sequined mini tanks, leggings, shoes and accessories. And everything makes you want to sell your own husband/boyfriend to buy one of these designs! The colors and prints are enchanting and fun at the same time.

And another plus! She designs for all sizes and ages (she does, me likey!) so even I can find my perfect outfit, how small I may be people, how small I may be...

Can't wait to see her Woodstock Autumn/Winter collection though... It’s all about dark monochromatic silhouettes, layering chunky knitted jumpers with billowing dresses, leather leggings and wedges for a gypsy, earthy and hippie looks, but still with the brands iconic color full designs...

I'm not a big fan of loving a designer, because a celebrity starts wearing it. See short letter below:

Dear Famous person,

Because you are 'famous', it does not mean you (or you stylist) have any taste.

Kind Regards,

Lleta v. Gom

But my all time favorite, Gwen Stefani, does love her some Camilla. Need I say more?!

Collection L'ETRANGE







Collection Pandora






Collection Nümph






Collection Shadow






Collection Chimera

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten