donderdag 24 februari 2011

Kurt Geiger Technicolours



My most favorite pass time in the world? Playing with all the colors in my Pantone book. I'd like to think Kurt Geiger likes to do this too, because the Technicolours SS11 collection just blew me away! Dazzling Yellows, Zesty Oranges, Bubbly Pinks, Deep Purples, Contrasting block colours...Pffew! Let me catch my breath...

As well as his own highly successful brands of Kurt Geiger, KG by Kurt Geiger, Miss KG, Carvela, Solea and Fashionistas, Kurt Geiger has the broadest portfolio of luxury designer shoe brands in Europe. He is the largest retailer of Gucci and Prada in Europe and has a strong relationship with luxury brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, Tod’s, Paul Smith, Edward Green, Church’s, John Lobb and Christian Louboutin. Come on! This is like candy covered heaven with rainbow sprinkles for me! Even though I only own two pairs of designer shoes from Miu Miu and Marc By Marc Jacobs (and I don't even dare to put them on my feet and go outside, because in my worst dream it would rain, snow and get muddy within 5 minutes of stepping out of my front door), my fantasy of owning these baby's below people... Is becoming an obsession..Another one!



You can clearly see he got his inspiration from the late 60's and early 70's, platform sandals in bright and bold acid colours. The nice heel detailing and the use of the natural materials like raffia and cork are one of the key trends visible in this collection. Dear Kurt, keep these wonderful shoes coming, because as long as there are women, the love for shoes will remain.



On Kurt Geiger's trendreport you can see his summer colours and browse around the Lookbook too.

And ladies do remember, the best pieces are gone before you know! So be fast and swift.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten