dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Christoph Niemann.. Yesmann!

Christoph Niemann is a great example of an illustrator/graphic designer, that creates images that are simple and clear. He clearly thought it true, but almost trough the eyes of a little boy...

After his studies in Germany he moved to New York City in 1997. His work has appeared on the covers of The New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly, The New York Times Magazine, and has won awards from AIGA, the Art Directors Club and American Illustration. He is a member of the Alliance Graphique Internationale.

Since July 2008, Niemann has been writing and illustrating the whimsical Abstract City, a New York Times blog.

That sounds exciting! Doesn't it?... Uh mm well, I must say that I am more of a visual girl, so if it's love at first sight, it is probably not only me that found a 'new crush'. I don't always read everything about everyone, so I said it!

I'm also not some kind of 'know it all' when it comes to new developments in the world we know as 'Internet', like a new browser (I do know what that means!). Christoph made a short animation for 'Chrome Google Browser', for all 'Lleta's' in the world. And I must say, after this, I felt more... smart (you know! Internet smart..just sayin')... You and your Browser




Here are some of my favorites!















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten