zaterdag 26 februari 2011

New Video Rimer London ft. Cata.Pirata - Love Dagger

Need I say more? And I didn't say anything yet! But for the people who don't know what I am talking about, after reading the Blog title to the fullest, let me try to explain.


Artwork single cover by Parra

The new video is finaly out! Rimer London made one hell of a track with Cata.Pirata from Skip&Die! The first time I heard the track, I fell in love... It does take me back to the days when I wasn't even born yet (I still think I was born waaaaay to late!)





The director and Co DOP (together with DOP, Simon Claessen) of this banging video is none other than Sandder Lanen, who was also responsible for Watskeburt? from 'De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig', You've got my love from Bastian, do I need to go on? Yes? No! Just check out his work..

Lovedagger must be my favorite track this year. The beats and melody's of the synthesizers combined with Cata's voice... A match made in heaven! And keep your eyes and ears open dear readers, Rimer London's first solo album is coming out soon! And this is an album you would want to buy... Yes it is.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten