woensdag 2 maart 2011

Birkin's For Everyone! Hooray!

Birkin bag, that's a word on its own, since Birkin put this design on the market...

I have to say, it is not a bag for me, I mean, a waiting list for a bag! I don't believe any woman really needs a 'waiting list bag', or a bag that costs more money than you will ever have in the bag itself... But hey! Whatever shakes your petouties (I made it up, so no need to Google this word).

But I do like 'The together Bag' from Thursday Friday. A simple canvas shopping tote with a perfect print (sides, front, back bottom print) of a Birkin bag. Price? Very low, only $35.00, for a 'real' Birkin. How genius! But apparently there is a waiting list for this one too! Come on! Serious? No kidding!





Anyways... We need this for the summer, and in the perfect Spring/Summer colours 2011 too! Uhm scrap that... It's just a bag that rocks, only reason to buy it! Let's make those celebrities jealous, and regret ever buying a real one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten